Superstrata, who are a bicycle brand based in Silicon Valley, have come up with a customisable e-bicycle with a remarkably sturdy carbon-fibre frame. This e-bicycle can be customised to suit the height, weight, or seat position of a rider. The carbon-fibre construction helps keep the weight down to just three pounds.
Furthermore, the carbon-fibre core comes from a single piece, which is then sent into 3D printing for greater accuracy. This construction turns out to be much stronger than a regular carbon fibre frame. The lack of glues or any attachment makes it easy to attain the high levels of strength.
Superstrata will be launching the e-bicycle in December. There will be two versions – Terra and Ion. The former will be a traditional bicycle while the latter will come with an electric motor. The upgradable features would be the key selling point of Terra, while a fast charging battery will be featured in both versions. This battery will be key behind features like GPS and integrated data collection, but buyers can opt out.
The Terra will be priced at just under $2800 while the Ion will be priced at just under $4000.
- Top 10 Best Browser Games
- Best Fitness Trackers for 2021
- Portable Solar Panels – Benefits & Costs
- Solar Panel Costs & Best Solar Panel Cost Calculators
- Medical Technology Overview & Top Ten Latest Medical Technologies
- How To Live Stream: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Best Smart Home Devices for 2021
- New Personal Tech to Look Forward to in 2021
- Mobile App Security Best Practices
- Black Friday 2020: Top Deals